Image Map

Mad About Science

Now that my Social Studies Units are out of the way and completed, I have started a new project! Mad About Science: Science lesson plans and activities to help teach science concepts within the classroom! I am super excited about these units. I have included vocabulary, foldables, craftivities, lesson plans, science experiments and lab reports. Each unit will have 6 weeks of materials to teach the Science concepts taught in second grade. I will be making 6 Units in total. A lot is going on in this jam-packed packet. The concepts taught within these units were designed around a 2nd grade classroom, but can be modified for a 1st or  3rd grade room.


I so happy with how these turned out and I can't wait to start using these with my kiddos! You can grab the unit HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment